Course: ATPBI – Advanced Topics for Power BI by Treb Gatte
This special 3-day course focuses on seven key areas of Power BI that come into play when creating real world Power BI content.
This course is taught by Treb Gatte, Managing Partner at TumbleRoad.com, a Microsoft Power BI Showcase Partner, where he helps companies enable better decision making, using Microsoft technologies. Treb is a Microsoft MVP who’s written three books on Project and SharePoint. Treb previously worked as the Business Intelligence Program Manager on the Microsoft Project engineering team.
If your company uses Office 365 or SharePoint 2013/2016 and you are a:
- Business Analyst
- Power User
- Administrator who needs reporting
Or if you work in these areas, you can definitely see value.
- Information Technology
- Social Media
You need this class if you are expected to use data from multiple sources to do your job effectively. The class assumes prior knowledge of Power BI and Data Concepts.
- Power Q&A/Cortana Deep Dive – Strategy, design and implementation
- Mobile BI Deep Dive – Designing and implementation
- Mapping Deep-Dive – ESRI ArcGIS, Custom Maps and more
- Advanced Visualization techniques to present the clearest message
- Advanced DAX formulas for extracting additional insights from your data
- Advanced Data Transformations for cleaning your data
- Connecting to multiple data sources, including on-premises data using the Data Gateway
What you will get
The big difference between ours and ones you’ll find elsewhere is that we go beyond the tool knowledge to share with you:
- Real world problems and solutions
- Lessons learned through experience
- Exercises that mimic actual needs
How will the class be conducted?
- The class will be conducted live in three five hour sessions over Skype for Business, from 9 AM – 2 PM on three consecutive days with two 30 minute evening calls for exercise follow up.
- This class will be recorded and made available only to those registered for the class, in case you miss part of the class or are unable to attend live.
- The class assumes prior knowledge of Power BI and Data Concepts
- You will be required to install Microsoft Power BI Desktop