Course: 20697-8-DEMO – Installing and Configuring Windows 10 – Module 8
About this course
In this demo course, you will learn how to use the Microsoft Official Course On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) player, understand the various content components the course contains and experience one module of the course Installing and Configuring Windows 10. The course is divided into two parts. In the first part, you will learn about the overall course structure, understand the various content components, learn to navigate through the course and learn to access Microsoft Labs Online. In the second part, you can access real content from the first module of the course Installing and Configuring Windows 10. This means you can watch videos, take assessments and try out Module 8 labs to get a real sense of how you will experience a Microsoft Official Course On-Demand.
Please note that your lab access is limited to a total of 30 minutes, so make the most of your lab session. We hope this demo course provides you with everything you want to know before you make a decision to buy Microsoft Official Course On-Demand.
Anyone who is interested in learning more about MOC On-Demand course or taking MOC On-Demand for the first time.
About Microsoft Official Course On-Demand
MOC On-Demand is an integrated blend of video, text, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks, designed to help IT professionals and developers build their skills on Microsoft technologies. The courses provide a self-paced, stand-alone training alternative for those who prefer to learn at their own convenience. They can also be used in conjunction with instructor-led training to provide a blended classroom experience or be used as a foundation for a training solution that includes mentoring and other learning services.
Any labs associated with courses are delivered on the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform via web browser. Students launch the labs directly from within the course; no additional set-up is required.
System requirements for MOC On-Demand
NOTE: Currently you can also take MOC On-Demand training on your iPad® Retina 4th Generation, however the lab experience is not optimized for tablets. Students have indicated that using a tablet for lectures/courseware and a PC for labs is a great way to learn.
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Browser: Current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- Internet Access: Broadband Internet connection (more than 256 kilobytes per second per user network bandwidth)
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later
- Internet Explorer 9 or later (IE versions earlier than 11 require than an ActiveX control be installed requiring local administrator permissions)
- Google Chrome™ 25.0.1364.172 or later
- Firefox® 19.0.1 or later
- Internet Access:
- Broadband Internet connection (more than 256 kilobytes per second per user network bandwidth)
- External access to the Internet
- For some corporate firewalls, a proxy client may be required.