Course: MCSA-CP01 – Microsoft Azure Boot Camp for MCSA Cloud Platform Certification (Infrastructure)
About this Boot Camp
This intensive 5-day instructor-led boot camp facilitated by industry expert Eylem Uysal will prepare you to pass Microsoft Exams 70-533 and 70-535 and earn your MCSA: Cloud Platform certification. The course can be attended live in person in Redmond, WA or you can join remotely. Prepare to be certified!
- 5 days of intensive instructor-led instruction and review of exam objectives and practice exams
- 2 Electronic course books and all future updates
- 24×7 access to recorded lectures to refer to for further review
- 24×7 access to lab environment
- 2 exam vouchers each with a free retake if necessary
- 2 practice tests to be used in class and further self-study
- $200 Azure Credit
Exam Topics Covered
- Design and Implement Azure App Service Apps
- Create and manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement virtual networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security, and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Operations
- Manage Azure Identities
- Design Compute Infrastructure
- Design Data Implementation
- Design Networking Implementation
- Design Security and Identity Solutions
- Design Solutions by using Platform Services
- Design for Operations
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Record lecture and lab access is for 90 days
- Practice Test access is for 30 days
- Exam vouchers expire Jun/30/2018