Workshop 40519 – Microsoft Cloud Workshop: SAP on Azure
About this workshop
Identify and compare IaaS and PaaS hosting options to save cost even further through the use of Azure App Service. Additionally, learn to improve resiliency and high availability through multi-region deployment.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the About this Workshop and At Workshop Completion areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – SAP on Azure
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon – SAP on Azure
- Deploy the SAP on Azure infrastructure components
- Configure the SAP NetWeaver ASCS servers (Part 1)
- Configure SAP NetWeaver database servers
- Configuring the SAP NetWeaver ASCS servers (Part 2)
- Configure SAP NetWeaver Application servers
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students minimally take this prerequisite course prior to attending this workshop.
Other courses that provide deeper prerequisite skills include